Are you looking for a team building opportunity and a chance for your staff to get out into the fresh air while creating environmental change? Then let Planet Aware host a corporate beach clean for you on the Isle of Wight. If you are travelling from the mainland you will find us closer than you think – but far enough away for your team to experience a real getaway.
Planet Aware is the right organisation to run your corporate beach clean on the Isle of Wight – giving the opportunity for your workforce to spend some time giving back to their environment and boosting their well being. We have been cleaning the stunning coastline of the Isle of Wight for many years as well as running our other projects on reducing resource consumption. We have a core group of volunteers that clean the beaches and also run public events.
We care passionately about Ocean Health and enabling others to start making changes in their lives to ensure that we lessen our impact on the Planet.
Join us for a day of environmental change-making.
Here are some more reasons why you should let Planet Aware organise your corporate clean-up:
- We target areas that face a lot of rubbish brought in by strong tides and storms which means that on some clean ups you will make a real difference by moving a couple of hundred kilos of rubbish off the beach.
- We measure the rubbish we collect with you, provide a certificate and record of how you were involved in clearing up some of the Solent coastlines and how much you collected – great information to share with your organisation’s supporters and shareholders.
- We help you understand where the rubbish we collect on the beaches comes from and what more your organisation can do to help tackle the scourge of marine rubbish.
- Before undertaking any beach cleaning, we complete a full and through risk assessment using our knowledge of the local area to make your clean-up challenging and worthwhile yet safe. This enables us to carry out clean-ups in areas that are normally hard to access.
- We will plan your corporate clean-up day taking into account tides and other factors, freeing you from organisational hassles.
- We arrange for the rubbish to be removed by a licensed waste contractor and cover any associated costs.
- Your group will be covered by our insurance and we provide a comprehensive safety briefing.
- We provide your group with the tools needed for the clean-up including clean litter pickers and washed gloves where appropriate which means you do not need to purchase tools for a one-off beach cleaning activity – cutting unnecessary resource use.
- After your clean-up we will arrange for your group to take refreshments at a local café or restaurant that serves locally sourced food.
- Your corporate day out will help to fund Planet Aware’s important work in the Solent area to protect the oceans, clean up our coasts and help reduce unnecessary consumption.
To get an initial quote for your corporate event please fill out the form below or email your queries and contact details to email@example.com